QUOTE FOR THE WEEK

Do Not Ask the Lord to guide your foot steps, if you are Not willing to Move your Feet.


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Medallion Collage

Good Afternoon and Hello, I thought I would share one of my projects.  I found this while looking for something and said to myself it's about time to do something with this collage.  Did I mention this was at 2 AM in the morning.  One of those sleepless nights in California.  This is one of my favorite blocks.  I cut and pieced all the sections, so it's not sewn together but I put it on the design wall to see how it would look, I was satisfied and around 4:30 AM went to bed.  Hopefully, I'll not wait for another sleepless night to finish it..  Trying to decide what to use for binding.  I found a piece of Zebra stripe fabric (black on white) not sure, maybe solid red.  Black is not an option for me.  Also thought about this piece of red/black/green stripe fabric in my stash.  Any suggestions for me????




 
 
 
 
Piece and Prayers till the next time
Debbra
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am a lttle late but glad I found you through Marcia's 2012 blogspot. I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete