QUOTE FOR THE WEEK

Do Not Ask the Lord to guide your foot steps, if you are Not willing to Move your Feet.


Thursday, September 19, 2013

Just Stopping By For a Quickie!!!

Hello and good day to all, I've been busy getting nothing accomplished.  I really need to work on one project and stop getting distracted by the many, many swaps and exchanges I join.  Not joining anymore, well, except for the monthly doll quilt exchange, at least with them, you don't have to sign-up each month, only when you want to, so I guess that one is okay.  See what I mean.  Why don't I just not join for the next three or four months.  Awwwwwwwww.......... 

I'm in the process of getting ready for this art and craft fair in November and still have committed swaps to deal with,  I need to focus.  Think tonight will be a good night for a bit of meditation.  When I finish one of these many projects, I will post a photo. 

DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!!!

Piece and Prayers till later
Debbra

How was that for a quickie - smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment