QUOTE FOR THE WEEK

Do Not Ask the Lord to guide your foot steps, if you are Not willing to Move your Feet.


Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Greetings

Welcome and Hello, I'm taking a break from sewing to let everyone know that there is a new blog in town - when you have a little time in your schedule check out WeeBee Quilting.  They are oops, my quilting Bee in Maryland (since I moved to sunny California, they tagged me as Honorary member).  Heck, as long as I'm a member of the group, that's fine with me.  It's an awesome group of ladies with loads of talents.  So check them out and don't forget to become a follower, I sure did!!

Piece and prayers till later
Debbra

1 comment:

  1. Already following :-)
    I wanna be an honorary member too! They look like they have soo much fun!

    ReplyDelete